Every once in a while it’s really important to stop and count your blessings. That may sound like a (lame) Christian cliche – but the reality is when you do take the time to count up some of the good things in life, it energizes you. It reminds you that God is the giver of all good gifts and that He has given more than you can count.
So my friend Becky posted today about some things that she loves (check it out by clicking on her name!). I read that post this morning and it made me smile. Then I thought “Well, I know exactly what I will post about today!” (Thanks for the reminder Becky.)
Here is my list. I encourage you to come up with your own.
Things I love:
1) Decaf Skinny Vanilla Latte with 5 pumps of Peppermint from Starbucks. SO tasty and festive, and only 3 WW pointsplus for a Grande. YUM!
2) The weight of Koski’s head on my leg as she sleeps beside me in my chair at the end of a long day. Puppy love is a beautiful thing.
3) Fall days where the sky is blue and the air is crisp. Thanks for the weather, Lord!
4) Talking to my Mom on the phone in the evening. I am so blessed to have that kind of relationship with my Mom!
5) Fuzzy blankets to wrap around me while I chill in front of the TV or write a blog on my laptop. So soft and warm. 🙂
One thought on “Things I love”